Pages

11/12/09

Because First Place is all that matters



Women disturb me or should I say immature girls who should be women by now. Quotes such as:
"I'm his main girl", "I'm #1"...
Here's my issue being #1 doesn't make you the only one. What is a main?? Why are women so happy to be the MVP of a team... Team boo meaning you share spit & peen with other women who probably have other men.. too many germs
I'm sorry, be mine or be gone. I'm not sure I'm ready for monogamy, BUT if I was I wouldn't play those #1, #2 games.
How much do you value yourself if you know someone is in other relationships but since he tells you, you're #1 you're some how better???
Marriage will NEVER come from this because if you were THE ONE, he wouldn't imagine being with anyone else.
Why do I have to tell grown women this?
Maybe that's why I'm single, I walk slow I refuse to sweat my weave out running after peen!

1 comment:

  1. I told my Ex that b4 i hit the door. I dont wanna be your #1, I wanna be your ONLY one.

    ReplyDelete