Pages

1/3/10

2010 started...

And then I went to church!
I missed church on New Years Eve, I was really really sad about this. Today I went to 6 p.m. service at a church I've never been to. ALONE. I had to my heart told me I had to. The message was amazing. Let me share...
She said there was a women she knew who loved getting her hair done and the lady got her hair done every week. Her financial situation changed so now she can only get her hair done every other week or once month. Then she said "Women in chemo don't have hair".
We always look at what we have and compare it to something greater. I hate my car but at least I'm not walking. We all need to learn to be more thankful for what we do have. The Secret says "how can you get anything you want if you aren't grateful for what you have?"
Then she went on to say that we don't see God because we focus on our own things so much. We place want in front of need and think that because we don't have all the material things we desire somehow God is failing us. When most of us have everything we need.
The title was "Can you see God now"
And I see God. I have a house, a car, a job, great family, great friends, I'm healthy & I'm becoming better daily... 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment