Pages

1/6/10

Thought Process

I'd like to call this Lesson #3:



Most people don't realize that the way they think is the way they live. I haven't always thought well. The thought process is what seperates those who are weak from those who are strong. Luck doesn't exist. I have friends who tell me I'm lucky. Not lucky, I am optimistic. Is it possible to be positive 24/7 maybe but not for me. I like to curse people out sometimes...
Back on subject, In 2007 I was introduced to the Law of Attraction, really the entire New Age section at the books store. When I started to realize that my actions were a result of things I thought, I realized I had no one to blame but me. Personal responsiblity is some stuff. Since changing my thought process I've gotten 2 jobs, 5 raises, a few new great friends, I'm never broke & I geniunely love life.
Most people will tell you that Christianity and the law don't go hand and hand but the only way I can explain the law is through the Bible "As a man thinks, so is he." Proverbs 23:7. The law is about only focusing on good things. The old people say "pray for the better and prepare for the worst"; to me that's saying God can't do anything the world is in charge. Sidebar: I'm spiritual NOT religious (religion divides people, I love everybody)

The rapper says he looks for miracles everyday (I helped him to change his thought process). So many people wake up everyday waiting for something to go wrong and then wonder why nothing good is happening. You get what your looking for and it may not be something great. Thoughts become things is the easiest way to put it. For example, people who always talk about things they hate or don't want. They aren't happy people, no one really wants to be around them and good things rarely happen to them. A positive thought process is HARD. Thinking that things will go wrong is most peoples default. Now I ask do what I did, think about where you are, think about where you want to be... I'm not there either. Point is 99.9% of people will tell you, "You can't make it". WHY on Earth would you be the other 0.01% and say "No I can't". If you can't believe in yourself, how can anyone else? It all starts with the thought process.
Examples to dwell on:
  • A plane weighs 2 tons but it flys.. now 50 years ago if you told any "logical" person that they'd say never gonna happen.
  • Walt Disney said "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse" And he also said "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral"
  • Billy Gates essentially built a fortune on 0s & 1s (binary)
  • Apple wasn't cool in 1995, Steve Jobs started all over.. & now everybody has an iPhone
Do yourself a favor research anyone whose ever done anything worth being documented and the story will be the same, they failed 1,000,000 times but they knew one day it would pay off. They thought they would be successful. Every great thing you own, want, need or buy, started off in someones mind. You owe yourself a new thought process, you get all the new Jordans LOL!
But be warned thinking positive thoughts without positive action is pointless. "Dreaming instead of doing is foolishness, and there is ruin in a flood of empty words" -Ecclesiastes 5:7 (which ties us back to yesterdays lesson *pow*)
Since we're less than 10 days into 2010 it's not too late to change your thought proccess. The Milky Way is the limit.. or the end of the block you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment