Pages

1/5/10

Misery Pt 1

I absolutely feel a chick when she says she doesnt wanna go to hard when just meeting a dude, because it can scare him away. You need to atleast peep and see if the dude shares the same interest for you. Im not as much of an asshole as people think. Sometimes i just wanna tell people get the fuck, but i dont. If i have an interest in someone they know. Its nothing that i hide. I show you the attention you deserve, i actually try to get to know you, I actually ask for your time. My biggest pet peeve is people that go hard and text you or call 98x b4 you even answer them. Maybe im just weird or just trippin...but then again..nothing but the absolute extreme makes me post a blog. And if you follow me, all it takes is you reading my tweets or this blog to know what pisses me off...so WTF? anyway another strikeout.






No comments:

Post a Comment