Pages

9/11/09

But SHE's Serious

Why do women always think you want their man? 9.5 out of 10 times he wants her boo. A male friend once told me I look like sex which pisses me off and flatters me but still. My guy friends are friends because I never wanted to give em the ass. How many girls do you know who friendzone a guy they really want?? If they do it's not for years.
News Flash: Unless he makes 7 figures, has a great smile, the body of a Greek god, no kids, buys be a Range Rover and has a foot long... [not a typo FOOT] I ain't trying to be second place. I don't know many chicks who want someone elses man. Didn't that get played out with those synthetic ponytails. Men cheat because insecure women won't ever attack them for cheating instead they'll try to kill the other woman... Becase women make sense...
Why are hoes so willing to be dick dumb? Dudes don't fight with each other over women so why are you so ready to mess up your good weave over him?? I'm not fighting nobody over nothing. If he wants you, take him, I got a vibrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment