Pages

9/9/09

The [Fabulous] Life of...

I used to be acquainted with a compulsive liar. I found it hilarious. She'd tell me stories and tell our other friends different versions of the same story. I often wondered if she knew she lied. She told Kimber she had only slept with two people. She told me 5 and some outlandish story about her and her high school soccer coach. I wondered if she said those things to fit in or if she really imagined this "life" she was living. Everybody lies to an extent. Somebody conceal the truth to make it more appealing while others... weave and fabricate elaborate fairy tales for no apparent reason. My mothers last husband was a compulsive liar he was also a con-artist. Compulsive liars really bother me.I try my best to keep it 100 but sometimes I keep it 85 because if I told you everything I was thinking you'd hate me. I won't front the internet helps me to lie... I don't always look cute but I don't put unattractive pictures of myself on the internet I'm just NOT that secure. I don't know how to laugh at myself and while I rarely get embarassed I don't wanna try ever.

Random Truth: I've flunked outta college 3 times and the last 2 times it was because I had a 1.5 GPA 1 letter grade from a 2.0 the most annoying stuff in the world...
No I'm not joking it's that real

No comments:

Post a Comment