Pages

9/11/09

The Condom Story

I know he's dumb I've always known he was dumb so why don't I just get someone on my level? I don't know either. The condom story is true and I can't believe it myself.
In college I lived next door to BBU. About 6 weeks after we started dating he came over and asked me for a condom. I gave it to him and he left. Hours went by and we didn't talk so I called him he didn't answer. I cried. I'm thinking wow this dude gets a condom from me to do another girl he's evil. NO wrong. He's dumb. Later my roommate says let's go by the guys next door [not his apartment]. We go and there he is. He's been playing Madden all day. I ask why he hasn't answered the phone. He says it's in his room. He had honestly been next door the entire time. The boy is a jackass. I've known this from the beginning why am I still wasting my time??

No comments:

Post a Comment