Pages

9/8/09

Flash by...

I feel as though I'm watching my life flash by me. I don't consider what I've been doing living. Everyday is a replay of the day before. Last Sunday at church I felt like I had a breakthrough about what I wanted and who I should be, yet on Monday nothing changed. By Saturday, I reached a conclusion. I hate being in New Orleans. I love it when I'm not here but I hate it when I am. I am in love with Baton Rouge; the people, the places, the tailgate [lol]. A part of me feels that maybe it's because I'm not ready to grow all the way up & know what? I'm fine with that. I'd rather be happy & childish than coast by exisiting. I want to travel and go on crazy adventures I've never been on and New Orleans feels like a box keeping me from my dreams...

When I moved back home I had a solid list of goals none of which I've completed. I'm angry and disappointed in myself. From this day forward I will live life to my full potential daily. My thoughts, my words & mostly my actions will reflect the person that I truly am. I try my best not to judge but when I am judgemental it's my own disappointment reflected outward...

Yes it is a tragedy that some women have 6 kids by different men but hey I ain't gotta raise so why waste energy talking about her... That's the motto from here on out, if it's not about me or benefiting me it shouldn't be addressed... of course the social issues that affect the world are important but I mean general random gossip-y shit... not happening no more... the end

3 comments:

  1. you're so very Right....I say "If im not on Top of my Shit then i by far have no Business worrying about the next person's shit"
    (((Kudos))) *****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geography doesn't matter. You are going to be you no matter where you are and if you can't make yourself happy in one place you aren't going to be able to make yourself truely happy in another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gin, seriously New Sarpy... I hate it here

    ReplyDelete