Pages

9/10/09

Groupie vs Type

Woman are often called groupies and gold diggers based on the type of men they go for. I think that's bullshit. Men go after women with big asses and big boobs. The face of a woman rarely matters to men. They go for a butt ugly chick with nice hips but women get a bad label for wanthing a tall man with muscles. Skinny men make my self esteem lower.
I like big dudes. You gotta be over 6 ft to ride the ride. I've dated athletes, dudes who worked at the mall, dudes who major in engineering or architecture, dudes with no car & alotta other assholes. The only nigga I'm known for is the football player go figure.
The only dude most chicks are known for is the one with the most glitter... thought to ponder. Why is it that men can date the same type of woman over and over yet never be considered groupies?
I have a friend who only fucks with Delta's, he had a Zeta once but every girl he meets is a Delta. I doubt all of them were wearing their colors when he met them but that's what he's drawn to. I know that some women only chase dollar signs but who really wants somebody with nothing going for them? I don't want a dude who makes less than me only because he's supposed to provide and if I'm paying for everything... he ain't providing.
As most people know my daddy's kinda rich, I can't go from daddy to broke nigga. Daddy does everything, I'm spoiled. On the flipside my mother worked 3 jobs my entire life because she said "If you depend on a man whose not your daddy, you gon be sucking dick and swallowing nut for the rest of your life". She was dead serious. My mother doesn't tell jokes. I love being independent and having my own but I also love calling daddy and saying I need....
I think every dude who ever dated me is a short girl groupie or I turned em out. LOL! So the next time I see a guy with a short girl with a big ass I'm gonna say GROUPIE!

In short a groupie maybe a girl who fucked every Kappa at a certain college... but if she likes all short skinny slightly retarded looking dudes she has a type...

1 comment:

  1. I'm no groupie but I gots men all over the place wanting to be MINE! LOL

    ReplyDelete