Pages

9/4/09

Dat white girl

Christina Aguleria to be exact. Toni text me today that everyone she knows is on coke [white kids]. I know a bunch of people on coke one of my blog girls is on coke. I think drugs are bad but everybody smokes weed. So I guess I'm retarded. People that I'd never think did drugs or even drank alot smoke weed. Weed is the new beer and I'm completely out of the loop on this one. I don't have a problem with weed it's just not me.
This morning I'm talking to someone about coke usage and they say yeah alot of my doctor friends did it in med school it's the drug of choice for elitist assholes. I guess I've been niave and assumed the only people on drugs were experiementing [college/high school] or full blown rock heads.


Speaking of rock heads... poor Maia Campbell is all over everybodys blog strung out. It shouldn't be this way. She used to be gorgeous. Drugs are bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment