Pages

9/1/09

I don't like that either

If Lil Wayne wasn't a rapper and he was a regular coke snorting dude, women wouldn't want him.
I've spoken to several women about the type of guys they go for and I find it hilarious. Some girls maybe most like men who have the potential to be wealthy when I say wealthy I mean over 150g's a year. Then there are the always in the club girls, who LOVE always in the club guys but most of those guys are broke and goal-less. [Dating "popular guys" went out with letterman jackets] When I say broke I mean these men are mentally prepared to live life making less than 150gs per year. Men without goals disturb me. Par example "Where do you wanna be in 10 years"; "I just wan have money and I'mma do whatever it takes to get it."

Making money is not a goal it's the end result, you can make money working at McDonalds. Men who say they just wanna make money wind up doing anything for money and people who will do anything... are nasty or dirty or illegal. I don't knock men with outlandish dreams, if they're on a path to make those outlandish dreams come true. I just find it disturbing that men constantly want to project an image of having it all while living with their mothers.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe some women don't know what they want out of live so being attracted to men with no clue is a good. I just wonder

2 comments:

  1. I have a career path and dream, but it doesn't involve me making over 150g's a year. So I guess technically i'll be "broke", but I'm happy with that. Would you still date me lmao? ~!Antoine!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I mean not exactly that I'd love a teacher because he's passionate but not someone whose main purpose is to impress ppl with things they can't afford

    ReplyDelete