Pages

8/31/09

Kimber Stories

Kimber & I are way too close. I don't think you should tell anyone as much as we tell each other. Kimber's engaged... That's a joke *I told her that to her face*

Last week she calls and says she wants to "hang out" with a guy who is not her fiance... I told her she couldn't. She feeds me some ol he's just a friend but he's so fine bull shit. I tell her again that she can not go hang out with this guy. She told me she called to vent not to get advice. [lol]

She went. She said she'd call me while she was there so she wouldn't be "tempted". She didn't call. I text her... 10 minutes later she calls me...

His ex girlfriend showed up

One day, one sweet day ladies will learn when I say don't do itm don't do it. Short version, they were playing twister [4 play], the ex starts banging on the door and screaming dude tells her to be quiet and not move until the ex leaves... eventually the ex gets tired of knocking on the door & leaves... I hope K learned her lesson but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment