Pages

9/2/09

daUgly Truth

"I don't allow anyone to make decisions for me [she enjoys being a jackass] or tell me what I should do I like to learn from my own mistakes [only a dumbass would say that] but I don't feel dat he is a mistake bc he's not doing anything wrong [I'm so desperate I gotta keep him even though God keeps telling me he's wrong] so thanks but no thanks ima be ok...." - spoken like a true jackass *sorry I had to steal the quote*

I can't handle the truth... most women can't. I want it I crave it, but when I get it I hate it. I've decided to take 3 steps in assessing the truth. I think that'll make the pill easier to swallow.

  1. Would you say that to someone?
  2. Is it the truth?
  3. Are you hurt by it?

As ugly and painful as it maybe the truth is necessary. Women who lie to themselves bother me. Toni's wack ass talking about how she wanna be monogamous because they have a connection... I'm just gonna keep all those curse words to myself
My 18 year old cousin swears she's grown, I wanna slap her. She tells me things like she wants to learn for herself and that if a guy is a mistake she'd rather find out for herself. The quote says "wise people learn from others mistakes" NOT experience. The people who give the best advice have been through the most bull shit. Allow me to re-introduce myself "Queen of Bullshit". If it's too good to be true it's probably false. I know the game and how it goes but once I start playing I forget somethings. But believing any 20 something man is 100% monogamous while not having his shit together is foolish. He ain't got shit going for him but he can commit.... doubt it.

The truth is meant to be used not abused... say what you mean and mean what you so...

P.S. I really hope you aren't upset with me about stealing that quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment