Pages

8/21/09

How old are we?

I decided to re-post this because its real. I don't take advice from girls my age all they know is what I know. I talk to grown women and grown women say men don't mature until their mid 30s. Why are people rushing? I need at least $100,000 saved before I talk about marriage!

I've had this conversation a few different ways over the last week. And it always ends the same way I'm 23 not 43. I talk to my mother about the real shit in life no one wants to tell you. And she told me that the more I get to know myself the less I'll like other people. It's true. She also said I won't know myself until I'm 40. DAMN! I can't lie somedays I'm in a big rush to be boo'd up. Not because it honestly appeals to me but because everyone else has a kid or a boyfriend... I don't even have a puppy. Then I remember I never bought my own house/car/television. I play grown with Gail's money. I don't wanna leave my mama to go to a man I gotta be independent for at least a year. Which brings me to....

Focus:

Men: Career, success, bragging rights, a relationship

Women: A man, The rights to talk about him 24/7, the "lifestyle", career, success

The best block quote ever:

There's more to life than having a boyfriend or bitching about a boo. If
women put half of that energy into being successful Lil Wayne would never get
laid and Sheree would have her own mansion. Seriously these girls need to
realize men don't commit in their early 20s and if they do they're either lame,
broke, ugly, small dicked, not worth being in a relationship with, cheating on
you or all of the above
- my only friend in high school

Women focus on the wrong thing first. Women could be more successful than men if the focus was there. Its obvious as hell par example I wrote 3 blogs about hov meanwhile he's on twitter talking about getting money and the conditions of society.... my focus is off. I love me some Hov like fat kids love cake. I still want the money, the cars and the clothes before him. I want to reach a certain level of success before I go into full on submission. But women trap the man then start worrying about personal success. I want too much. I don't have kids because I'm selfish. It's me me me me. And depo is the best birth control ever. I know I can't change peoples mind it's just a thought to ponder... We aren't old and we don't know shit... so you rushing to grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment