Pages

8/19/09

Brainwashed

Kendra is my best best. Last night she text me. Convo goes as follows.


Kendra: I read your post....we had the same damn experience
Me: I talked to my smart friend (Mya) abt it she said that he's mature enough to be honest & not fuck over me I realized my thinkin is flawed
Kendra: My manager said something similar but I can't help but want a commitment even though I am fully aware of his douchebaggery lol and the fact that I am in no way ready to be in a relationship
Me: The brainwash women have beeen made to believe that the title is more important than the commitment. That's why we're mad and that's dumb.
Kendra: I know! Big and Carrie's relationship wa great when they were just fucking and going out together... things only got horrible when commitment came into play. Why force what you really aren't ready for? But I'm not waiting ten years for nobody!
Me: Girls who have the "title"yet constantly complain about their boyfriends get fucked over worse than us we've just been brainwashed.
Me: I'm not waiting 10 years for shit but a bomb ass birthday LOL! I think once I get my degree and finish grad school I'll be like ok bitch no more waiting
Kendra: Exactly.. I have to get my shit together before I wife a dude but damnit Trevi giving this dude his freedom still hurts.


I truly believe (young) women have been brainwashed into believing that having a guy "claim" them and treat them like shit is much better than him honestly saying I love you I'm just not ready for monogamy. Almost every chick I know whose in a relationship suspects or knows the guy is cheating. So why are we bullshitting?


Big D (my cousin) gave me the best man advice ever. He said "You can't claim in a relationship on your taxes. So what does it really mean? You know that some people are people you aren't willing to left go of. You keep them close but that title don't mean nothing."

I have to credit this to the undresser but I'm not sure if or when he said "A woman would rather have a title than be treated with respect."


Grown woman advice: "I was in love (in her 20s) he told me he needed time. I didn't want to wait. I married someone else and I was miserable for years. I truly believe if I would have just waited (for the first guy), I would be happier and married" -Advice from a divorced woman

No comments:

Post a Comment