Pages

8/19/09

For real bitch

If I hate you I really can't talk to you. But it seems that the "trend" is to hang with someone you can't stand only to bad mouth them. People devote their facebook and twitter to their "haters" and I'm thinking how they know all your business unless... a. you tell it or b. the ones closest to you fuckin clean over you. I've always thought that honesty was the best policy: ask me. If you really wanna know anything about me ask. But no one ever does or will. I find that hilarious. Women would rather go around talking shit about each other for doing the same damn thing everyone else is doing than learn the facts.
Note: I don't have haters because to me they don't exist I got better shit to do with my time like making your boyfriend suck my toes. LOL! No really that's not directed towards anyone because I extra don't give a fuck LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment