Pages

8/17/09

Dick-merized

Dick-merized - [trev-intion] to be in love with a mans sex to the point where you disgust your friends. To still be attached to that dick after the man has done you horribly wrong.

Sidebar: I warned Mya about this post and no one else so feel free to be a lil mad at me but fuck all ya'll because you are.

Toni has been dick-merized since I met her. I'd bet you all the money I own the dick game is wack and the stroke is wack as hell. He looks like he can't fuck and I have dick eyes I know what good is.

Mya is a jackass. "Im dick merized by ****** and i'll take the charge and drive miles to get it... "Frankly he might be able to fuck a little bit but I think you hoes need to get your dick riding game up cause that's how all these dudes "get you"

ME- I have been real talk Hov used to tell me he'd be somewhere at a certain time and I'd wait hours. *Note for future reference I don't go out of my way for Hov anymore.

Gretchen is a fool. She once told me she wanted to buy a man clothes... That's going against the G-code.

I think every woman has been dick-merized before but to be dick-merized after 3 or 4 months is just fucking annoying the thrill of new penis is real but after a while shut the fuck up. And if you haven't ridden the pony in months or even years it's time for you to get a new horse to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment