Pages

8/18/09

You predict the future

Brandon is my best boyfriend... I adore this dude.

Brandon: i think my newly acquired 30 year old is tryin to catch me slippin...into her bed that is....
Me: Do tell

Brandon: well i went by her house for her b-day n watched dat damn watchmen with her and......(Y do i fell this will be blogged).. N we sat around and watched a lil mo TV and i told her i was bout to leave and i think she said" u can stay" but she definitely said "i go to church at for 11:00"
I went on to tell her i go for 8:00 and do so becuz i cant stand bein in 11:00 service and not knowin when i get out... SHe was laughin and said "GEt out of here wit dat stupid"
So i left and as we were by the door.. she was kinda jokin and playin. u kno.. as if to hold me there a lil longer.. then i hugged her and was bout to leave and she kinda held on to my arm so i hugged her again and lef
SO sunday Yesterdat and today she has actually texted me about stuff that had been goin on or to tell me she "was hungry" and "where's my sandwich"(inside joke)...Today we was on the phone jokin and she said i could only get a sandwich if she got sumthin.... make a dialogue short.. she text "kisses" tho her first answer was "use your imagination"
ithink the problem is she has a son and she dont be wantin me to come there when her there
Me: So just because she wants to kiss means she wants the dick?
Brandon: It means... SHE WILL....lol
Me: you've been blogged Brandon
Brandon: Y am I brandon..
Me: I make up the names damn it

I make up the names be glad I warn you when you get blogged assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment