Pages

8/17/09

"You think everybody is wack"

I DO! People are very honest with me about things. I don't share those things with other people. When I say someone is wack just take it at face value. Other people have no goals and no solid plan for the future if that's not wack I don't know what is. I am a fan of living in the moment I am also a fan of maps. Know where you're going or go no where. I'm tired of chicks claiming these wack ass dudes. You got a degree and he's on his 9th year of undergrad but he so say got his shit together. He don't work but his ass always in the club and you cool with that. He's a fucking party promoter at 30 with no back up plan did I mention nobody goes to his parties. He cheats on you and comes back with some shit he saw on a movie. Men ain't shit but dick and conversation. So what are bitches sweating? Talk to yourself and buy a vibrator. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment