Pages

8/17/09

The Pringles Theory

"It's like this when I'm not getting it [sex] I don't care and I don't need it.. but when I start fucking again I gotta have it like every weekend" -Gretchen

Gretchen is my Samantha Jones... she's not a whore she just plays by her own rules she's not afraid to say what she wants, do what she wants and live how she wants. I love her & I'm jealous.

The Pringles theory is that once you pop you can't stop. The theory only applies to women. Women can go for long periods of time without sex but once the switch is flipped we have one track minds. While there is a small percentage of women who don't like sex that much I don't hang out with those bitches. Also, something has to happen to make you stop... you get dumped, he moves away, or you find out he hooked up with a transsexual. The sex can be bad, good or average while bad sex warrants calling your reliable dick within 72 hours to get that shamed feeling off you LMAO!

The Pringles Theory is also why women cheat... par example: Men don't wanna fuck half as bad as my homegirls. We encounter boos who "aren't in the mood". Pull that shit twice and well... consider yourself cheated on. Note to fellas: If your girl does her normal I want sex gesture and you're "not in the mood" use your hand or somethin be creative LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment