Pages

8/21/09

"People who gossip to YOU, gossip about YOU" -Brook Lynn Carter

Last night I talked to Gretchen about a rumor.

Gretchen feels like people talk about you no matter what you do or how good of a person you are so oh well. Sometimes I care what people think. I admire Gretchen so much because girl really don't give a damn she lives life to the fullest and thats it. Then I remember how I thought Toni was a good girl and she's a fuckin slut. The girls you think are about that action... not so much... them Toni's get dat dick and get it often! LOL!

Part 2:
Gretchen said "Well people swear I only talk to dudes with money but I den talked to a broke dude before I love broke dudes"
FUCK DAT! I don't love broke dudes call me what you need to call me but I wake up every morning at 7 a.m and I grind. You ain't gotta be famous or cute, my physical standards are low but broke?? You could get the fuck on that one. A party promoter, gets no pussy EVER. If you don't work in an office and wear ties and shit... ummm you don't get da draws. He could work in the mail room thats working your way up to something. But all these professional party boys do me a favor boo get the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment