Pages

8/26/09

Dat kiss kiss kiss

I miss Jake in one of those really bad dysfunctional ways. I like donuts more than apples, I'm just an unhealthy person. Every time I hear that Chris Brown song kiss kiss I laugh because he sung that song the first time we kissed. Jake is retarded. A few days after we met, we went to Jack in the Box, the drive thru had like 4 other cars in it and the people were taking forever. Jake is changing the radio every ten seconds. Then kiss kiss is on and he says "You wan kiss me", I say "No I don't", he says "Girl u know u wan kiss me", I say "No I really don't" [I hate kissing] he grabs my face and bends my neck. He said "man you gon kiss me". This boy held my face and made me kiss him. It was hilarious kinda and crazy. I enjoy crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment