Pages

8/29/09

And then there was Kimber


If Gretch is my Samantha Jones, Kimber is beyond it. Kimber is a slut. She doesn't even know I'm blogging about her and she probably won't ever read this. Kimber and I have been friends for about 2 years. From the moment I met Kimber I knew that we'd be friends. She has a strong presence. She's an incredible person and one of the smartest women I've ever met. That being said if she wants to fuck she's gonna fuck the end. Kimber has never denied who she is so for that reason I respect her. Kimber is proof that if you're an all out hoe you're gonna get married. She's engaged. Kimbers the type that's always buttoned up. She's never showing the goods. She fools men with her knowledge and lack of hoe like presence. Most guys who date her think she's only been in one relationship her entire life and that some guy broke her heart so she's been single ever since. She did have a long term boyfriend, she cheated her ass off... LOL! The tales of Kimber will soon follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment