Pages

8/24/09

Growing Pain

I'm growing up. It makes me sick. So sick that I skipped work today. I made myself physically sick. I haven't talked to anyone about anything of importance all week [except Mya]. I'm pretty sure Hov has a girlfriend or is damn close to it... So I'm dropping it. I woke up... I stopped living in a dream cause it's over now. I feel a chapter closing. I realize that love, real love doesn't purposely hurt you real love doesn't have selfish motives because it's love. While the definition of love maybe harder to comprehend than how electricity works I know what it is not. Love is not what I have, love is something I've never had. I've been willing to give my all while receiving nothing, I can only blame myself for this. I had to slap myself and say what the fuck are you crying for because I haven't lost anything. I've gained an idea of what I won't tolerate... On to write the rest of this book

No comments:

Post a Comment