Pages

11/19/09

ALARM CLOCK


So we started out with harmless flirting and eventually I was invited to her place for dinner. Hot & Smelled damn good, I was ready to taste. Nigga fuck this food im ready to take that fine frame of yours, bend you over that t.v. stand and fuck you so good that cox gets a signal ad start charging you for high definition.Lol but her ass can throw down in the kitchen so i sat patient and cleaned my plate. besides those were all thougths to myself.

If i never knew raw lust before, Im being introduced to that heaux now. Pretty Brown, Perfect Smile is Sittin next to me eye fucking me with her peripheral vision workout..I think we fucked like 4-5x in the 12 hours i was with her.

Now we'll just call her Roadtrip. She has a nigga late night flighting to her City, Shake and Backe Ricky Bobbying to get to that warm. Upon arrival this time i went to take a shower while she was cooking..

I go in and strip and wait for her to bring me towels. Medusa in the building..She takes one look at me and my dick gets hard. No words exchanged yet. I grab her by the waist and remove her clothes. I pull her in to join me. It starts as an innocent joint shower. She washes my back for me and then i feel her lips press against my skin. She lathers up again and puts her arms around me and gives my penis a handwash job that a heaux that work at Bennys couldnt provide.

At this point Im gone. The steam is relaxing. She lookin good as hell standing there dripping in all this steam. The fact that she still has her hand on my dick means baby we about to tear this shower down. God please if you love me dont let me have forgot my rubbers in the glovebox. Backpocket check...YES (PUMPS FIST IN THOUGHTS)

I turn around and press her back against the wall, my chest on her breast. She has the kind of breast that you cant get from Nip Tuck..Perfect. They feel even better pressed up against me. I pick her up slowly making sure we dont slip. She wraps her legs around me. I place my arms under her legs. Im going in and it feels like one of those over aggressive niggaz that shakes your hand with too much force. Her Vagina has a deathgrip. It fit my dick nice, wet, tight, like it was the travel case for my penis. My cheeks pressed up against hers, working hard like an elliptical stairclimber. Higher and higher we go.

To say Im slim, Im going strong holding her in the air. When pussy is that good, your emergency adrenalin & strength system better kick in to keep it going. Im not fukkin this girl for myself. Im fukkin her for her, Im fukkin for all the future fukks we can have, Im fukkin to save the world. Passionate, sweaty, dripping, I brace my feet against the tub opposite the shower wall so we dont slip. Its been damn near 20-30 min in that position. No lie my arms are tired, but my drive wants more. Her thighs quiver, her pelvis demands me to be there. So I stop only to journey to the back wall of the shower.

I bend her over slightly, her face pressed against the wall accompanied by her breast, slight arch in her back, and o her tiptoes. Im still hard as a muhfucca. I climb back in and ascend this Brownskin mountain. She quivers and moans with every stroke. The strokes vary, some are slow &hard others are quick& gentle some quick and hard. Some I extract all the way to the tip, others I leave it buried deep inside her and thrust like a Nasa ship at launch.

Taking a Shower is supposed to be a cleansing process, yet we are so dirty with it and it still manages to be purifying me mind body and soul. She's setting me free. Im still fucking her like my life is dependent upon it. More nibbles on her neck and back, gripping her head with hand and forearm pulling it back. The other hand is moving back and forth between her chest and bikini line. No shit talking occurs just straight moans, groans and the sound of that meat pounding her love muscle. She asks me "Have you came yet?" I reply "No, Have you?" She replies "Yea, you wanna know how many times?" I let out a Mission accomplished smirk that she cant see cause im still behind her pounding away.

It takes a while longer to get my nut. We shower for real this time. She dries me off and we go fall asleep in her bed. I never get so cocky that i think im the best that every woman has had. Women will fake to make simple niggaz happy. But she assures me of how good it was when she wakes me in the morning. At first i think Im dreaming. I have to be dreaming, this is the best head I've ever had. The head is vivid, so warm, so moist, so perfect. like her lips and tongue knew ever place to be at the right moments. My eyes are in the back of my head, toes curled, fingers clinched in that comforter like a bitch. I open my eyes...Its no dream. Round 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment