Pages

11/18/09

GET AHEAD HEAUX

Its 2009 approaching 2010 Why in the fukk are there people out there that claim they dont give head or eat pussy....lets be real. This denial use to be coo b4 you were havin sex and you knew what the fukk was up with it...
Its a proven fact that some of the jazziest females in the world suck dick...Some of the finest women i have been with are avid Penis in the mouth connoisseurs. With that said, If you are an average or sub par heaux...It is of the utmost importance that you become one with the Art of Fellatio. When bad bitches givin head, you have some catch up to do because u already behind

It doesnt mean you a freak cause you give head...damn you might be considered one cause you dont. Giving head shows commitment. It shows Hey "she's here for me and my nut. she really cares about the issue at hand..

You dont have any problems with a guy eating you right? so lets reverse this...Penis is a lot more sanitary than a vagina...Shit grows down there in that moist warm environment. Its a fuckin walkin Petri Dish between your legs...yet man will go there if u take care of it for your own good as well as his..With that said stop being so selfish.

I personally wash my dick good and ask myself...If i was a heaux would i suck this...This keeps me in check with my freshness and assures you a good factory seal and fresh goods upon delivery...

I didnt say suck the world so please dont get this confused...but if you fuckin a nigga who dick you wouldnt suck...maybe you need to get ya fuck buddy standards up..

Save the world, Show you care by suckin a dick tonight ladies....I am Brutal Hon3sty and Im Owt!

No comments:

Post a Comment