Pages

11/18/09

Why are you a Hoe again??


There's this guy.. first off I've never had the desire to f-ck him. He's just not my kind. He's very attractive & one of the biggest hoes in the world. Yet every woman I know who rode the ride says it was a happy meal without the toy. You know all the pipe in the world but couldn't lay it for shit.. This is 3 different women who have never met, how can they all tell the same story?? Because it's the TRUTH!
What was the number one complaint?? Dude makes love!
I wish I was bullshitting "Slow circular strokes"
All this sex was random, not in a relationship, barely even in a friendship. Women don't like to make love with their one night stand.. they wanna f-ck, HARD!

One Night Stand Rules:
  1. Don't pretend like this is going anywhere.
  2. F-ck like she stole from you.
  3. Make her feel nasty (She's not your wife)
  4. Ask her what she wants, cause you don't know her
  5. Make sure you performance is excellent.. Your girlfriend won't tell her friends about the dick game but your one night stand doesn't care about you. She will talk & it might hurt your feelings.
  6. Don't kiss her (trust is earned not given)
  7. & if it's with me pull the weave & bite my neck
I got off subject.. Seriously why is dude a hoe if his sex game is weak? And if I know how doesn't anyone else know??

No comments:

Post a Comment