Pages

11/18/09

Why I dont Trust Women, I B My Own Worst Enemy


I dont know how long its going to take me to be able to trust women fully... Every relationship I have ever had Ive fucked up due to Paranoia. The paranoia comes from my own bullshitting and being such a heaux in the past. I cant even count how many women have cheated on their significant other with me...Im talking about been with these niggaz for years and years...So why mess that up for me? Some have said somethings different about me, or that they are attracted to assholes, or niggaz that dont hold their tongues!

Im not gonna be so naive to think that im the first nigga you ever met that you just had to cheat or risk something youve invested so much in. Ill never get this.. Especially when someone who has taken vows steps out. You can give a woman the world but if you not givin her a full variety of everything she want...you're gonna get fucked. women want security, passion, attention, a protector, and a damn good listener....if you are lacking in just 1 of these areas, fuck whatever else you do shell fuck over u to get it if you arent paying attention

I know a lady who has it all..Her and Husband both have master degrees, great jobs, buys her whatever the hell she wants...Takes care of her and her son. Put her in a new home, new whip but like shes drinking from a bottomless glass, shes still thirsty for something more..

We started off fukkin when they were boyfriend girlfriend... Wildin out I didnt really care at the time cause i was still on some heartless shit. I have no loyalty to the nigga. Im thinkin she should be the one that feel bad. Im talkin bout I almost lost it when i found out that the Place she invited me to beat it repeatedly was the place they shared together...He just worked night shift.. Wow Fukk around and lose my life because you wanna smash somethin...Niggaz are crazy behind they chicks out here already much less bein in a nigga crib..So no more. or so i thought...she couldnt stay away. She texted me one day and was like its been 9months 8days and so many hours since youve been in me. by this time me and my girl were done so she was on some ill come to you. we'll book a room type shit. She even went to the precautions of "I have a husband So Im going to pay for you to Get STD testing around the board.I dont wanna stop fucking you but i wanna be safe for me and him."At least she was cautious

Everything in me just wanted to do right and tell her to be faithful, cause fukk id like to get married one day.. But selfish me....her head game tighter than a Barber...her touch was bow..the pussy was excellent. " I love my husband you'll never be more than a good fuck to me" that shit was cool with me...but she started reniggin sayin she wish she had met me first...I dont get it cause your life is set other than the fact that you say he dont fukk you the same..Though she's not thinkin clearly I would never let this woman lose all that she has for a nut. People dont always get the oppurtunity to come from nothing and make it as far as she has... Lets be real i havent done 1/100th of what he has for you.

Why the fukk i gotta be the one to be smart about your situation and what you have to lose. Im not fucking her anymore but i wish that i Never would have...I fukked over a sacred bond and pushed myself further back. I know all women arent on the same level but if you encounter enough on the same agenda you soon believe it...Im a sinnin nigga trynna work my way back to right... but hey Im real about mine and will never pretend to be more than I am...And right now Im grindin...Keep myself so busy that i dont have time to fall for anyone and fall victim to anotha nigga like me.

I still aint no fukkin angel but im a lot more careful and wont fukk spouses

No comments:

Post a Comment