Pages

11/16/09

Toxic People



"A bitter root produces a bitter fruit.."
Toxic people are the people who pollute your life so much that you lose sight of yourself and become bitter. I've witnessed many toxic people lately.. Happiness is something that is aquired through hard work, love, faith and the desire to truly be happy. Tearing down everyone you encounter isn't the way to be at peace with yourself. Some many people try to kill your dreams & tell you what you aren't capable of because they don't see how it can happen. Small minds have small ideas..
A plane weighs like 2 tons yet it defies gravity... The internet makes no sense.. No one thought Bill Gates was a genius at first he was just a nerd. Electricity is something that can rarely be explained. No one thought any of these ideas would be successful. People didn't even think telephones were logical.
Nothing that is genius is logical. You know how many times I've been told I wouldn't succeed?? You know how much I make vs how much the people who told me I couldn't succeed make??? I don't have a degree yet I'm doing better than them... why? Because I believe in the art of positive thinking.
That being said toxic people will tell you that you have to pray for the better & prepare for the worst... if you believe in God that logic is retarded. If you believe in Jesus you believe that a virgin had a baby... pause for a while think about that.. see my point?
There is no logic in religion, theres no logic in success just a goal to succeed... Stop polluting the world!!
Stop discouraging people, Stop discouraging yourself, Stop saying what can't be done...
Doubt is the reason you're broke...

No comments:

Post a Comment