Pages

11/19/09

SMASHIN THA HOMIES


Touchy Subject...

When is Smashin the Homie out of line..
How do you prevent one from Smashin the Homies...

Exactly Its unpredictable and theres probably nothing you can do about it.
If the Homie wanna smash and the other party in question is willing its probably gonna happen. There isnt too much integrity among people when it involves sex.

My question is, Why do women get so damn mad when a homie has been smashed...Women you know damn well yall be smashin the homies too...Yall just do it on the cool. Like right now at this very moment, There's this girl I hurt by not being ready to be in a committed relationship. Im sorry im just not gonna lie and play you knowing that im not...But needless to say shes plotting her Homie Smashing vengeance. I just happen to be up on game. And this is gonna make me look bad how...(Lol watch the shit you do)

Personally If you handle smashing my homie with tact then i wont get mad at you cause i know its a small world and my homies got swag..
Handling with Tact under these circumstances....

(IF WE JUST GOT OUT OF A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP YOU SHALL NOT)
1. SMASH THE IMMEDIATE FAMILY
2. SMASH A MEMBER OF THETA KAPPA QUES (LOL #SIMPLEBITCH BROKE THIS ONE WAY BACK IN THE GAP) OTHER QUES ARE ACCESSIBLE

One of my exes of two years smashed the prophyte after we were over..but shit i couldnt bitch about that. I did that girl wrong...too many times. Like havin her wait on the Sofa while i was smashin someone else in my room type shit..(juvenile)keep it movin

3. FUCK A NIGGA IN MY IMMEDIATE CIRCLE FOR PAYBACK
(IF WE ARE NOT AN ITEM)
IF WE JUST FUKKIN DISREGARD ALL THA BECAUSE WE HAVE NO LOYALTY TO ONE ANOTHER SO HOMIE SMASHIN IS QUITE OK

ALL OF THESE RULES ARE NULL & VOID IF A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS PASSES OR IF I SMASH YOUR HOMIE FIRST!!!

If you let me know you are interested in the Homie, I will pass the information along and even give you a reccomendation if the pussy was good.

I expect you to return the favor when yo fine ass homegirl ask about me. referral vag is always appreciated. Referral vag is the result of one running the mouth to the Homie and her pulling the classic move we call BACKDOORING. The original party talked, and in result sent you the homie. It happens.

B4 you get angry for someone smashing you ex boo, or fukk partner..think about all the homies youve smashed.

One should never set out to intentionally fuck someone that their friend is with. Incidental Smashing does occur and this is something that just comes in life. Everybody wants to smash the Hot Shit. The only way to reduce homie smashin is getting a ugly ass significant other that no one wanna really smash. but i dont see this going to good

I am in no way endorsing Homie Smashing, cause its a fucked up practice. But Shit happens so how will you handle it?

Remember when all else fails "HOMIES OVER HEAUXS" Gangstalicious from boondocks..No Homo

No comments:

Post a Comment