Pages

11/17/09

The Usual Suspect

I'm blogging about my personal life I know people miss these LOL!
For slight background you might wanna check out Regret.



The Usual Suspect b.k.a Dr.Evil is my crazy obsession. I don't know what it is about this guy. I met him when I was tipsy but I knew I liked him. His voice, his posture, his attitude; dare I say his aura. We all know 21 year old me was a bold mess. I got his number. I invited him over. I enjoy being aggressive from time to time. 
Everytime I see him my mind races. I want to say the right thing, do the right thing or just find someway to make him love me. I don't have the incredible desire to be loved by many just B.B.U really. I wanted Hov to like me.. that didn't work well. I don't believe in luck so the things that have happened with me and men was me ignoring the obvious warning signs... I think I called the Usual Supect; Obvious for a while... Obvious is the nickname you give a guy when his middle name or pet name would make it too obvious.
I hate calling men by their government name.. It's a slut rule. I even make nicknames for my friends: semi-, ell-y, B-dot, etc...
The Usual Suspect is a challenge. I don't think he wants me. EVER. Mentally or physically. He tolerates me yet I can't stop... I feel myself being annoying yet I continue in the hopes that eventually he'll understand that I like him like him...
This is my flaw. I know. I'm gonna try to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment