Pages

11/19/09

Man Bear Pig


My Slut friends have standards.. That being said ManBearPig is a whore. I don't know her but the world knows her rep. She has no standards as long as it's hard she will bounce on it. It's not just people making up things, she confirms that the rumors are true. If manbearpig wasn't handcuffing a really nice guy while she was busting it open for every guy in a 1,000 mile radius, I would have said fine she's a public hoe.
  • Public Hoe (trev-ition)- A girl who is about that action & NEVER pretends otherwise (Lil Kim, Foxy Brown); Public Hoes f-ck like men without shame or emotion. I have mad respect for public hoes.. She who pretends to be a virgin & calls her f-ck buddies her "brothers" gets NO love.
You can't be a public hoe & in a relationship. That's how you ruin nice guys for the next chick. Hoe outside commitment thats for men & women. I hate ManBearPig she's like a bucket & everybody gets to spit in her. Her hairs never combed, she doesn't look nice & she's manly...
I hate this hoe... that's all...
No wait it's not my 18 year old friend (guy) told me ManBearPig threw the puss at him after 10 minutes of knowing him, he was terribly turned off & turned it down but his boys trained her...

No comments:

Post a Comment