Pages

8/4/09

Astrology my ass

I don't believe in astrology and I'm really tired of people trying to convince me its real... today the president was born, also my old boss and this girl I went to high school with and this dude with a mo hawk. All of these people are different. I can't think of anything they have in common but this day. If I could jump on astrology like Rick James did to Eddie Murphy's sofa I would. I think Elizabeth Taylor was born on my birthday I ain't nothing like that bitch. Also my friend's friend has my birthday and she dumb. November 23 par example my cousin, hanna montana, bbu and somebody else I can't think of... They all crazy but that has nothing to do with that day. LMAO. Astrology has never helped anyone to do anything so it's existence is pointless you can't change my mind. If you disagree...Guess who bought this site? not you bitch. I say what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment