Pages

8/6/09

I never thought I'd say this

I have fallen victim to men who lie on their peen... I think every woman has at least once. Today I got a message and as always I copy and paste:
"blog abt chics that lie on there clit bcuase thats the new trend from dudes lying on there dick...chic lied on her clit bout me ma"

Now while that is in no way correct English. And that's my smart friend. Apparently chicks lie on their clits these days LOL. I heard about this once when I was living with the boys. Why would women lie about sex? I'm so confused. Alot of women say it was bad when it wasn't bad because they don't like him. Or women say I never did nothing with him, then the tape comes out (Mariah Carey) LOL! This post is to be continued because fuck face didn't tell me the whole story yet

No comments:

Post a Comment