Pages

8/4/09

People dis agree with me


  1. Chinese food is awesome

  2. Women lie better than men hence us acting a ass often

  3. I'm on line 246 of this damn spread sheet

  4. All the old people I talk to say it's a waste of time to get commited "at my age"

  5. Ladies don't trust me

  6. Go interview a divorced woman

  7. I'm so ready for those real housewives

  8. I'm still starving

  9. Can I eat now?

  10. Come baby light my fire everything you drop is so tired... I MISS LAURYN HILL

  11. Just watched the trailer for "Good Hair"

  12. To quote Lu "I didn't know Lauren London had a weave"

  13. So Just cause she's half white she can't have weave

  14. Tia had all kinda weave on the Game

  15. I think it's tv fault that we think we should be in relationships right now

  16. I'm so exhausted.

  17. Work makes my brain hurt

  18. And I'm hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment