Pages

8/4/09

Not so blind item

This probably applies to a over 100 people I can think of but still here's the story:

There's this girl I don't know well and this guy I dont' know well either. This weekend I found out that they are a couple... in a relationship I mean. I've never seen him with her but I have seen him with "every girl in the world". She ain't a saint from what I've seen either she hangs with guys (not saying she cheats). My thought from this and every other situation I hear about, know about and have been in is: why are wasting our time? Why are we in our early 20s wasting time claiming people we're clearly fucking over? And I'm tired of people making bullshit ass excuses. Just be single. In the end both people wind up performing the same action yet blaming the other person for it. Face it we aren't mature enough yet. We still wanna fuck around. And while there is that one person you want in your corner forever, if you love it let bitch fly. I doubt that right now anyone is fully commited. Too many other interesting people out there. So why are we fronting? I mean ya'll because I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment