Pages

8/5/09

Next time I'm having sex I'll be sure to stop and text you (princess Trevine)

  • That's an actual text minus princess Trevine
  • Who likes grape flavored anything?
  • Good weave can make anybody cute
  • So tired of people telling me they in love
  • Buy a house then tell me about love
  • I hope William Jefferson gets life in prison
  • I hope everybody who promised to do right in elected office and didn't gets life in prison
  • You're not a model you're a half neekid hoe on a runway
  • Do those low budget models even get paid
  • At least video girls get $50 for their trouble
  • How come people forget all the bad stuff they do?
  • I really feel like karma is God saying "for real... so you think I aint see that"
  • I've realized that trying to prove points to people is pointless
  • I hope Chris Brown is really done with Rihanna (b.c I want him)
  • Why do women lie and say they aren't doing things you know for a fact they are doing?
  • I'm way to honest to hang with "the stunters"
  • But I won't hate on you that's tacky

No comments:

Post a Comment