Pages

8/5/09

You take me for granted b.c I let you

First of all you're a bitch (if anything is spelled wrong doesn't matter dumb ass will understand)

  1. Second of all I'm the only person that ever loved you for you
  2. Third of all some ghetto bitch is gonna trap you and I'm gonna laugh
  3. Fourthly I realize I'm numbering this and typing numbers
  4. Fiiifffff I don't do guys with kids... so if you think you'll have me "after yo fuck up" you're dreaming
  5. I'm not med school and you aren't as wack as Derwin but still
  6. I stopped saying numbers that was an accident
  7. I could have a kid by now if I was dirty bitch who didn't use birth control
  8. Better yet I could 4 one for every year LMAO
  9. I'm adorable and I'm smart and I can spell DO
  10. I hate you right now
  11. I hope you break ya legs and you can never play football again (no take backs)
  12. Actually I've felt that way for a long time even before I was mad
  13. I hope you read this
  14. This is what I do when I get mad I wish bodily harm on people
  15. Maybe I am crazy but oh well
  16. Ok now all of a sudden I'm being logical again
  17. Gimme a cigarette my nerves BAD
  18. I need a laptop
  19. My daddy is wack *(this month)
  20. I love that big ugly dumb ass no matter how many things he spells wrong
  21. Ginfer said I'm *****lexic that means I can make them b.s text messages into normal people English
  22. You take me for granted because I let you
  23. But one day... trust me on this
  24. One day I'm gonna get so sick of you that you will be dead to me
  25. And once you die I wouldn't piss on you for fun LOL
  26. The end bioootch

No comments:

Post a Comment