Pages

8/4/09

I'm dead serious

  1. You probably have a crush on me
  2. I think you're gross
  3. In reference to people in general I speak of the rule and not the exceptions
  4. Some hoes can turn into housewives but most get discreet with the hoe'n
  5. I love my friends but I swear hoes be getting married
  6. HOES not polite women
  7. I hate lame niggas with a passion
  8. They got these wack ass dudes who go to Southern too bad I don't remember their names I'd put em on blast
  9. See thats how much I give a fuck I can't remember names
  10. Why ugly niggas so pityful
  11. If a girl doesn't wanna give you her number it's because you're fuckin wack
  12. It's the president's birthday
  13. I might bang you but I won't kiss you
  14. People eat ass
  15. Condoms cover stuff
  16. So like... they don't have mouth condoms and I don't trust you
  17. Then Kee said AIDS Trev
  18. Then I said well... aids or shit in ya mouth
  19. I don't like poop
  20. Life I wonder will it take me under

No comments:

Post a Comment