Pages

8/7/09

Stories of grown ass women

When I say grown I mean 30 and up.
So people always tell me stories and I listen. What you are about to hear is completely true, but as always I don't name names.
  • Grown ass woman #1: 40 yrs old mother of 2. And apparently addicted to sex LOL! I have come to the conclusion that some women have logic outside their vag and others don't. None the less she is what I refer to as dick dumb. Long story short she moved a man into her house after 2 weeks of knowing him. If someone in their 20s did this I would talk about them like a dog this woman is old enough to be my mother and she's that irrational.
  • Grown ass woman #2: 55 yrs old 2 kids. SEX ADDICT. She has sex 3 times a day with her 25 yr old boyfriend that most people assume is using her to get a green card. It gets worse she thinks because he pays her cable bill he's taking care of her.
And I'm dead serious. Having low standards isn't just a 20 something thing. I hope these brief snippets of grown ass women help young ass women to make wiser choices. I will NOT be ruled by my vag! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment