Pages

8/6/09

Public Apology

People say I'm too harsh but I think the exact opposite.. I say what I'm thinking and it isn't always nice oh well. My actions reflect the true essence of me and my actions aren't spiteful. So this is for you Mister....
  • I'm sorry I say what I think
  • I'm sorry I never slashed your tires
  • I'm sorry I don't create public scenes and shame you
  • I'm sorry I never lied about anything and kept it 100 while you were keeping it 25
  • I'm sorry I'm not the type of chick who gets knocked up
  • I'm sorry I think about your future and mine before I do things
  • I'm sorry I pray for you every night no matter how rude you are
  • I'm sorry I cry so much
  • I'm sorry that I'm straight forward while these other hoes are sideways
  • I'm sorry I'm not ghetto
  • I'm sorry I'm always there when you need me no matter how often you aren't there for me
  • I'm sorry I never had the balls to really leave you
  • And I'm sorry that people assume I'm a bitch for going off on face book because clearly if you knew me you'd know I talk alotta shit but I don't fk over people. I leave revenge to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment