Pages

8/7/09

Confession #1: I let a retard sell me a dream

2 maybe 3 years ago I met this guy. He was so cute. I don't ever go for cute. But something about him drew me in. Well after the first conversation I realized he was kinda slow. Not a full retard but probably a child of incest or something. You know me... I only live once so why not. Dude told me the strangest stuff. I don't even think he formulated sentences it was just random word mumbling. I thought he was young.. then I thought he was strange then I realized he was retarded. But I liked the idea of "us". (he had pretty peen) LOL! Anyway I thought I'd have a dream life with the retard and get over the fact that he was dumb as fuck. That didn't happen. Now I think he's gay... not because he's a retard because he's an Ed Hardy fan.

2 comments:

  1. That's like the 2nd guy i'm hearing about that you messed with but they gay now lol... or is it the same one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made the mistake of falling for guys who wear ed hardy KILL me

    ReplyDelete