Pages

7/31/09

Breakfast Tacos

  1. One night after a football game this guy showed me booger it was big and golden
  2. We better beat Saban
  3. I'm not betting on that game though
  4. If we breaking up does how I break up matter?
  5. You are not Rihanna. And that shit you got on isn't fashion
  6. Maxwell should wanna marry me
  7. The only rule I have is you go first
  8. What is a breakfast taco?
  9. Texas people are weird
  10. Why isn't it crawfish season anymore??
  11. Tila Tequila seems really boring... (I follow her on twitter)
  12. I need a real life hood rat adventure asap
  13. Why does Tyra do that fake deep voice when she introduces people on the show? I hate that voice
  14. The blemish stick from burts bee works. Put it on 3 times a day.
  15. I had a larger than life red ugly pimple it's gone!
  16. I'm tired of people bragging about their money. If you're so fucking rich get a new face!
  17. I wonder if she knows she's ugly?
  18. With her plastic ass weave thats not remy thats synthetic.
  19. And how all these hoes claim to have money taking cell phone pix??
  20. You're rich but you don't have a digital camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment