Pages

7/29/09

Part Tre

  • So I love that song when Lil Boosie says "Back in the day I used to go to Dreams" I used to go to Dreams B.R & Dreams N.O. (I'm wack for that I KNOW)
  • Burnt sunflower seeds are the best
  • Drake is overrated I think
  • I really want my weave to have them flips by my eye like Toya and Tiny.
  • I don't have cable
  • I don't have a computer (I broke em all)
  • Kid cuddi - poke her face (CLASSIC)
  • The bread at Ryan's is made of things I'm supposed to love
  • I wanna adopt Blanket, he's so cute
  • Really wanna to go to or have a hurricane party.
  • What happened to house parties?
  • Why dudes pretend like they don't want people in they business then tell all they boys who they f*ckin?
  • I might be able to sing but I'm really not sure.
  • I want Roul's
  • Who made plastic loud colored jewelry fashion? Never saw it in Vogue or Cosmo or Seventeen..
  • Why do guy buy those fake chains?
  • The Mighty Bee is better than Spongebob :-X
  • How come most positive rappers sound worse than Diddy?
  • They call it B.E.T but I'm rarely entertained by that ignorance
  • Pudding is gross
  • This lady poured boiling hot water on her husbands balls b.c he kept cheating apparently his skin fell off... That makes me happy. LOL
  • Sometimes I'm really annoying and I realize I'm annoying and I can't stop.
  • Kim Kardashian is pretty and she's probably nice and the only reason women don't like her is because she's the hotness
  • Why we gotta hate pretty women?
  • And we only know Reggie, Ray J and her ex husband. That's less people than Tiny has kids. I'm sure she did more than 3 people but we assume she's a hoe we aint got no facts.
  • Why do women feel like they know Beyonce? (strange)
  • The tattoo on the shoulder for women makes me wanna barf 1 or 2 is fine but your body is a temple not a coloring book.
  • What is a party promoter? I'm tired of all these wack asses thinking people wanna hang out with them.
  • All these "famous" people annoy me.
  • Twitter has killed famous people they seem extra wack once you start following them.
  • All "famous" ppl see is Earth and not heaven and they tell you how they're good people but they don't wanna help people.
  • Ephiphany to the bounce beat!!
  • Hurricanes gon kill a couple 1000 this year... I just feel it sorry
  • D'angelo should make a come back too
  • Rap is on a serious decline but pop music is the worst ever!
  • Aren't we all happy Britney Spears got it together!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Britney, YEAH I SAID IT! And what?!?!?!

    ~!Antoine!~

    ReplyDelete