Pages

7/31/09

Twitter is the new myspace

  • Some people just wanna have haters
  • It's more like I'm debating whether or not your retarded while laughing b.c ur baby daddy looks 12
  • I think I'm better than people because I went to college wait til I get that degree... [snob*100 thousand trillion]
  • I'm too lazy to go back to college
  • Why does it seem that men who have nothing going always hate on guys who got they shit together?
  • News Flash: The same way a guy can smell a girl with low self esteem and dog the shit out her... we do that too Mr. Always eats the p*ssy but never gets play
  • I bought you a happy meal.. bitch why you not happy
  • "I appreciate you bitch" - Sheree
  • Gold Peak sweetened Green tea... a BEAST

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love mr. always eat the pussy but never gets play hahahahahahba

    ReplyDelete