Pages

7/31/09

Spell check

  1. I can spell
  2. I type too damn fast and the grammatical errors I make for the most part are actual words so spell check fucks over me
  3. I go back and fix everything I spell wrong
  4. It really bothers me
  5. I feel naked mow that I pulled out my real eyelashes
  6. When I was 10 I heard if you trimmed ur lashes they grew back fuller I accendently cut them off then I did the other side so I could match
  7. Your weave makes your head look lumpy
  8. Today people insisted on telling me a bunch of stuff but I really ain't wanna talk
  9. If it's m-f between 8-4:30 why you gon ask me what I'm doing...
  10. When I hear "Cruising" I miss my b.b.u
  11. Sometimes I'm glad I only "liked" certain people and never go to know them
  12. Those 25 randoms on facebook made me realize how different men and women really are
  13. The Isley Brothers went so hard before Ron started that dumbass Mr.big thing
  14. I hated Sex in the City the movie
  15. In the book Carrie is still old and alone and Samantha is married
  16. In real life the girl who fucks the most and never gets kids get married first
  17. I crack myself up

No comments:

Post a Comment