Pages

7/29/09

Dumb minus the ran

  1. I don't want no dude under 6' if that makes me a groupie oh well I don't knowmen who chase flat ass no tittie women so yeah bitch ass short dudes nobody wants something that doesn't appeal to them
  2. Fat dudes straight kinda but if he round NO
  3. My belly gets big sometimes lol
  4. I always eat red beans on yoga day :(
  5. "fuck me like I'm ur g.f" -randomly overheard I needed to say that to someone
  6. Also how come I was the only one at home to hear ppl have sex?
  7. I <3>
  8. I hate that man who raps
  9. All my like super close guy friends are rappers
  10. Wtf?? Common don't make money stop trying to provide knowledge through music it won't work j/k [kinda]
  11. I know Kellen will text as soon as this post is over and curse me
  12. Renaldo will laugh... he likes to play it cool
  13. I wonder where the lesbian is I haven't spoken to her in forever
  14. If I was gettin laid this blog would be damn interesting LOL.... joking...
  15. I kiss and tell all kinda shit
  16. But not about you boo you're different
  17. LOL
  18. I treat niggas like niggas treat me so I'm a bitch and a dick to a certain degree [somebody knows that song even though I changed the words]
  19. Tomorrow i'mma call it neekid headed...
  20. And this weekend somethings gonna happen that will change the way we do things ... maybe
  21. I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment