Pages

7/28/09

Randumb pt deux

  • Why don't dudes bathe? Men stink 98.9% of the time get ya shit together
  • Why do guys try so hard? Flashing money in the club is WACK
  • Why do girls get mad at the other girl? He was in a relationship with you not her.
  • Why people lie to kick it?
  • If we just said we didn't want relationship when we don't and that we do when we do. would the bull ish exist?
  • And why do men feel the urge to make you catch feelings knowing they don't care? Some chicks might just wan smash too and you don't have to sell em a dream.
  • Why do girls let themselves be sold these ol outlandish ass dreams?
  • What happened to carl thomas emotional is on my pandora he was a beast.
  • Why do good things happen to bad people?
  • I really don't care for the answer b.c bad people have internal issues that force them to be that way so they live in misery anyway.
  • Old people are so weird I don't understand.
  • On Golden girls they said shave above the knee it was beyond hilarious.
  • I love bullets
  • Keyshia cole and Monica -Trust WTF?? YOUR LEEEF YOUR LEEEFF I wanna kill em lol
  • Why be a thug? Intelligence is sexy. Any woman alive would take Obama over Slim thug.
  • This waitress at Cheesecake Bistro is on my shit list.
  • How come fantasy is way better than reality?
  • Who made the rules? Why we gotta play like this?
  • How can he dump me we ain't go together and I aint seen him since the begining of 08. LOL
  • Works over. I'm done for today see ya tomorrow

3 comments: