Pages

7/29/09

Real housewives

Inside... deep deep deep in my heart I wanna be a realhousewife NOT a housewife No no no! The kind on tv. I love Jo DeLaRosa she was the best. Because she was dead serious. The real housewives of Atlanta are those black women I don't understand. If I don't like you I'm not gonna say anything about you. But if I don't know anything about you I will assume my ass off lol. There was this girl and I just knew she was a stank booty hoe bucket. I judged her BAD. Aand she was actually a good person. Sorry.

Sidebar: I love to see guys I used to like but didn't like me back looking like shit. lol

Housewives, I think Nene is comedy. She's dumb and she knows it so thats her strong point. I love Jenna she so nice. Lisa Wu looks like she has "secrets" lol. I'd love to blog about the show while watching but thats seemly impossible... unless well idk....

No comments:

Post a Comment