Pages

7/28/09

This year as opposed to the others

Every Summer I tend to have a fling or at least a crazy crush. This summer... not so much. Normally when the weather changes I crave something flings, monogamy, reciprocity, shit idk somebody to look at. So I get caught up with these nothings.
I loved him I don't know how. How could I? He spells do-due. He doesn't know the difference between singular and plural words. That other one said if he knew what apathy meant he'd choke me. That was hilarious. I've been single all year. I got hit on 5 times this year. I don't think I'm getting ugly but I def think the seasons changing.
I'm not as bold as I used to be. I used to be the type of chick that would just walk up to a guy and get the number. Not so much these days. I'm not shy just more careful.
I wanna open up again and be super honest with somebody but I never found anyone worth me expressing the thoughts that lie beyond the surface.
My life seems stagnant and I'm so ready for something fresh out the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment